Work with us
We are always keen to hear from practitioners and teachers who are interested in working from our centre, whether that be for a one off course or workshop, regular groups and classes or one of our practice rooms in which to see clients.
On this page you'll find details of each of our rooms and also the rates we charge to hire them.
Working from ENHC is dependant on an informal interview with us and following submission of copies of your relevant qualifications and insurance certificates. All of our therapists must be fully qualified and insured to practice.
If you are interested in working with us please email us with details of your qualifications and experience, together with a short paragraph telling us about yourself, the way you work, any particular passions or specialisms and what you are looking for.
We have 5 treatment rooms available for complementary health treatments and consultations and a larger room for training and classes.
Hire a room from us and you get:
- Bright and airy rooms, all with natural light
- Reception staffed 9-5 Monday to Friday to welcome you and your clients
- Complimentary drinks for you and your clients including filtered water
- Covered couch and pillows (where needed)
- 2 comfortable chairs in each room (more can be provided if needed)
- Low table in each room
- Access to online room booking diary (view only)
- Complimentary use of presentation materials including portable whiteboard and pens, projector and screen.
Boston is a medium sized room measuring 5.5m x 3.5m (19.2sqm). Along with the library it is one of our lightest rooms. It is opposite the kitchen and therefore suitable for treatments which require easy access to a sink.
Phoenix is our largest treatment room at 5.6m x 4.3m (23.2sqm). It is used primarily for manual therapies and small group work.
Gandy is our smallest room at 5.5m x 2.8m (15.4sqm). It is the most tucked away and private of our rooms and has a desk in addition to the comfortable chairs and low table.
Rougemont is one of our smaller rooms at 4.4m x 3.9m (17.2sqm). It is also one of our most peaceful rooms and so is ideally suited to counselling and hypnotherapy.
The Library is a medium sized square room measuring 4.4m x 4.1m (18.1sqm) and features a beautiful open fireplace. It is suitable for both talking and manual therapies as well as small group work. (The Library is currently not in use.)
This is our largest space at 6.9m x 5.5m (38sqm). It can hold 30 people seated theatre style, around 12 for yoga or up to 8 couches. It has a fixed white board and projector screen.
Our treatment rooms are available to rent on the following bases; prices are the same for all 5 rooms:
- Ad hoc hours: £12 per hour. You need to book the room in advance by email or phone (depending on availability)
- Half day rental – morning (9.30am-1.30pm) or afternoon (2pm-6pm): £40 Rent is paid monthly in advance and this guarantees you the same room each week.
- Full day rental (9am-6pm): £60 a day. Terms as for the half days above.
- Twilight rental (2pm-8pm): £50 For those therapists who would like the flexibility of working on into the evening.
The training room is available to rent on the following bases:
- Ad hoc hours: £15 per hour
- Half day rental – morning (9.30am-1.30pm) or afternoon (2pm-6pm): £55
- Full day rental (9am-6pm): £120
- Weekend rental (9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday): £220
A deposit of 50% is required to book the training room. This deposit will be non refundable if there is less than 14 days cancellation notice. For Training Room bookings of more than one day a discounted rate is available.